How can I add a new coupon code to Cently?
We do our best to keep up to date on all the latest coupons to save you money but should you find you have a coupon Cently has yet to sniff out, you may submit it to be shared with other users! Here’s how to do it:
Click 'Share a Code'
Any time you’re on a shopping site simply click the Cently icon on the Chrome toolbar, scroll down to the bottom of the list, click “Share a Code,” and then skip to step 4 below. If this option isn’t available in the popup, this functionality can still be accessed at any time through Cently’s Settings menu by following the steps outlined below.
Submit a Coupon via the feedback form
You can also submit a code via our feedback form.
1. Click the Cently icon on the Chrome Toolbar
2. Click the Avatar icon at the bottom right hand side of the popup and then the Settings tab at the top right
3. Scroll down and click “Submit a Code”
4. Fill in the coupon code details form with as much information as you can (it really helps if you include the expiry date, and any details about exclusions... for instance '25% off shoes only'
5. Click “Submit Coupon Code.” Our team will review and get the code posted for other users as soon as possible.